Architectural Shade Products presents the ASP Extruded Aluminum Canopy System, a high quality, pre-fabricated, customizable, canopy at an affordable price. The ASP Extruded Aluminum Canopy System has been engineered to maximize efficiency of production, thus providing an excellent value, while still allowing a wide range of attractive design options.
- We combine structural channel, tubes and angles to fabricate virtually any fascia design. Fascia material choices include aluminum structural channel up to 12” tall.
- Canopies feature integrated gutters with your choice of downspouts or scuppers.
- Canopies can be cantilevered from building walls or supported by hanger rods.
- ASP Extruded Aluminum Canopies are made of 6063-T6 aluminum (hanger rods are sometimes galvanized steel depending on the application).
- Finish options include siliconized polyester powder coat, anodizing, and fluoropolymer coatings including Kynar®. We offer finish warranties up to 20 years.
- Hanger rods are sized to adequately handle compression loads, not just tension, as is the case with cable or small diameter rod.
- Hanger rods can be adjustable with jaw style clevis ends, or non-adjustable.
- Hanger rod mounting wall plates come in a variety of standard precision machined designs, or can be engineered to your own custom specification.
- Choose between aluminum or Galvalume® structural decking. Our most popular extruded aluminum decking is 6” x .078” thick aluminum pans which interlock resulting in a flat, clean appearance when viewed from beneath. Or choose Galvalume® for an economical yet highly corrosion resistant decking material. The Galvalume® decking is also comprised of interlocking panels which are flat when viewed from beneath. We offer the Galvalume® in 12” and 16” wide panels, and 24 and 26 gauges.
- ASP aluminum is up to 45% recycled aluminum content. Both powder coating and recycled content contribute towards LEED certification points.
- ASP provides detailed shop drawings. We can provide an engineer’s stamp on these drawings in most states.
- ASP currently offers installation of our canopies in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee.
If your project is outside those states we can ship the canopies pre-fabricated and pre-finished to your job site with easy to follow installation instructions.